Having an Internet promotion retainer program in place is like having your own professional SEO person right at your desk. You will have the power and flexibility of the Internet that you never had before. While you are working on your Internet promotion strategy you can get answers to help you through the whole process. Or if you are in the middle of optimizing your site and just need one question answered you can do that also. You won’t be wasting time and valuable resources by not being sure if you’re using current “search engine rules” & algorithms. You can consult with us on several levels and issues regarding your web site promotion. This service can greatly help your bottom line. You will have better budgeting of resources, both for people and funds, plus get priority service.
Site Specfic SEO Consulting
We offer an in-depth consultation regarding your website, with specific information on choosing the best keyword phrases, creating keyword rich marketing content, ideas for better Titles and Meta tags, and how to better link your pages internally and externally. This is a custom service, not automated. It’s a complete analysis that we do by very carefully analyzing your site, current rankings, visitor activity (if data is available) and your keyword phrase options. We spend several hours analyzing your site before we go over the findings with you. During your consultation, I will also answer any other search engine optimization question you may have. The fee for this in-depth service is $500. In-depth phone calls can usually be scheduled within two weeks after payment is received.
Complete SEO Consulting
For web professionals such as web design firms or SEO firms needing extra help. Our team of experts will visit your site, spend many hours analyzing it, and write detailed reports on exactly what needs to make your site the best it can be for your visitors and the search engines. With over 25 years of professional marketing experience and providing SEO since 1998 providing, we can understand your specific target audience and always keep it in mind when analyzing your site and making recommendations.
You will receive the following custom-written reports that will address the issues unique to your Website:
• Custom Search Engine Optimization Analysis and Review – You will get a detailed / complete overview and analysis (checkup) of your web site. This is a vitally important for better and ongoing success on the Internet.
• Complete SEO Content Analysis – Content, content, content, that’s right just like humans, search engines reads and indexes the visible text on a web site and it’s ever-so important the way it flows and incorporates your keywords.
• Keyword Research – The keywords being used within your site are the foundation to a successful website, this report will keep you on top of the game knowing whether to change, keep or modify your current keyword list.
• Current Search Engine Rankings – Knowing the current search engine rankings can affirm your site’s visibility at a glance or alert you to make the needed modifications to get your rankings back to a successful level.
• Full Website Usability Analysis - Web usability is about making your website in such a way that your site users can find what they’re looking for quickly and efficiently. A usable website can reap huge benefits for your website and your business. Your site is a powerful communication tool, but its strength is quickly diminished if it is not easy to use, with an intuitive interface providing fast access to the right content.
Your reports will contain the following specific information:
- Problem/trouble spots that might impair high rankings;
- What should be done to the current design to help facilitate high rankings;
- Extensive copywriting analysis with suggested changes;
- Extensive usability/user interface evaluation testing and results;
- Ideas on which pages might benefit from new copy and optimization;
- Extensive keyword research through a proprietary system / database of keywords people use to search
- Site architecture and navigational analysis
- How to improve your Title tags
- How to improve your Meta description tags
- How to improve your Meta keywords tags
- Browser compatibility check
- How the site is currently ranking for relevant keywords
Please note that our reports provide specific advice obtained through proprietary tools and our team’s extensive knowledge of SEO.
This option also comes with a one-hour phone consultation. You can use your phone time to go over the reports in more detail, or you may prefer to implement the changes as outlined within it, and then consult with us afterwards to make sure you’ve done it right. (You may split up your call into 2 half-hour calls, if you prefer.)
You can use our reports to optimize your site in-house, or you may choose to have our team perform the necessary search engine optimization services for you. (A full quote for further services is included in the report if we feel we can be of further service.) If you choose to have us do the work, we will deduct the report fee from your final bill.
The reports will also contain any other relevant information and suggestions about your Web site, which might help it to gain more targeted search engine traffic. We will also be happy to answer any specific questions you may have regarding the search engines and/or your site.
Due to the extensive research, analysis and writing that goes into creating your custom report, it generally takes up to 2 – 4 weeks from when we receive payment in full, to when you will receive the finished report.
Expedited reports with a two-week lead-time may be available on a limited basis for an additional fee, depending on our schedule at the time.
Please note that we also offer our extensive stand alone web reports.